|Deus Ex 3 is a Role Playing Game (RPG)
| October 5th, 2008|
Today René Valen, Community Manager for Deus Ex 3 at Eidos Montreal,
has send us a few clarifications about the story we run Yesterday.
Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
- Deus Ex 3 is indeed an Role Playing Game (RPG). It's a hybrid action/RPG just like the first game.
- There is a skill system where you upgrade your character (Adam) based off experience points you earn and you can do the same thing with weapons.
- It's a game with a very detailed plot with numerous characters you interact with.
- The gameplay takes the form of a consequence-driven multi-path, multi-solution approach in a non-linear space.
- The game is FIRST person, but automatically switches to third person for some contextual actions.
- Deus Ex 3 combines near-future elements with a Renaissance/Baroque twist.We call it Cyber Renaissance.
- For stealth, that is another major pillar of gameplay and we do have it. The difference is that it's now cover-based rather than "shadow/light-based" as in the past games."
Deus Ex 3 is currently under developed at Eidos Montreal and will be published by Eidos Interactive on a number of consoles.
| POPULAR SEARCHES
The Missing Link,
Deus Ex: Human Revolution,
Deus Ex: The Movie,
Deus Ex: Invisible War ,
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy,
Deus Ex 3,